Hey there fitness pals!
With a quarter way through the New Year, we want to give you five fitness tips to help you stay on track and accomplish your New Year's Resolutions.
1) Drink Plenty of Water - Start and end the day with a full, cool glass of water. Make sure you are drinking at least half of your body weight in ounces of water throughout the day (ex. 160 lbs body weight equals 80 ounces of water).
2) Low Stress and Plenty of Rest - Try for at least 7-8 hours of sleep. Research has shown that every hour you sleep before midnight is worth 2-3 hours of sleep after midnight. As well as it’s very hard to get leaner and lose body fat without proper rest and recovery.
3) Working Out and Training - Focus on full body, complex exercises that use the most muscle groups and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) for cardio. These are exactly the type of training workouts that you will find at Impact Zone.
4) Community and Encouragement - Join a group, community and team that will encourage you, keep you motivated and equip you with the resources and inspiration to continue working out and making it a lifestyle.
5) Food and Nutrition - Eat with your goals in mind. Food is fuel, so focus on fueling yourself with the proper portion sizes, caloric intake and Macro nutrients to fit your goals. We have Nutrition workshops and coaching available at Impact Zone to teach you of great ways to lose fat, gain energy and get leaner and more toned! Come in and let us help you build the right program for your goals.
Stay motivated and keep putting one foot forward toward your goals!